- A new report indicates that an infamous North Korean hacking group has managed to steal over half a billion dollars in cryptocurrencies.
- Ethereum's next hard fork will be postponed until early 2019, developers said Friday.
- Binance looks to add more stablecoins.
- The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) might make it easier for fintech startups to navigate legal waters.
- A global money-laundering watchdog will begin publishing rules for international cryptocurrency regulation by next summer.
Late Confirmation is a CoinDesk production.
For more information, visit www.CoinDesk.com