The news comes just days after NYDIG’s announcement of a $200 million financing round including New York Life, Mass Mutual and George Soros as investors.
Today on The Breakdown, NLW catches up on the news from the past few days, looking at:
- NFTs heating up – and capturing some negative attention in the process
- Infrastructure acquisitions and M&A heat up
- Eliminate Barriers to Innovation Act 2021
- Coinbase’s $100B valuation
- NYDIG’s $200M round and new board member
Image credit: AaronP/Bauer-Griffin/GC Image/Getty Images