- U.S.-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinbase has just announced $300 million in new funding
- The developer that formalized the code underlying most initial coin offerings (ICOs) – ethereum's ERC-20 token standard – has proposed a new approach in a bid to make the funding schemes more safe for would-be investors
- A 21-year-old bitcoin trader from California has pleaded guilty to operating an unlicensed money transmission business and now faces a maximum of five years in prison.
- Bitcoin's (BTC) downside break of the recent narrow trading range may have opened the doors for a drop to key support at $6,100, technical charts indicate.
- Revealed exclusively to CoinDesk, Pantheon is a suite of ethereum-based services built by PegaSys, a 50-strong engineering team at the ethereum design studio ConsenSy
Late Confirmation is a CoinDesk production.
For more information, visit www.CoinDesk.com