- Transaction fees on monero have fallen sharply after last Thursday's system-wide software update.
- An Australian securities regulator shuts down an ICO project planning to raise as much as $50 million.
- Not to be outdone, the U.S. SEC has suspended the trading of shares for a company which claimed to be offering an ICO that was registered with the regulator.
- Accenture says it has created an "interoperability node" that houses the rules of four major enterprise platforms.
- San Francisco-based smart contract security startup Synthetic Minds has raised $5.5 million for its bid to roll out a technology that analyses blockchain networks for coding bugs.
Late Confirmation is a CoinDesk production.