Missed any episodes of “The Hash” this week? Today’s recap episode will get you caught up.
“Hash Headlines” rounds up this week’s headline stories, including:
- Celsius Network outlining its next steps as the insolvent crypto lender's bankruptcy hearing starts.
- Court documents indicate a connection between crypto trading firm TPS Capital and Three Arrows Capital.
- The latest on inflation in the U.S.
- The arrest of a former Coinbase product manager on charges of wire fraud and insider trading.
- The founders of insolvent crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital have broken their silence in an interview with Bloomberg.
This episode was edited by Eleanor Pahl and our executive producer is Jared Schwartz. Our theme song is “Neon Beach.”