- Financial services provider Fidelity Investments is launching a cryptocurrency trading and storage platform.
- The price of the tether stablecoin (USDT) fell to an 18-month low Monday, and rumors are swirling.
- But it's not all bad news for stablecoins: Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange OKEx has announced that it is adding four U.S. dollar-pegged cryptocurrencies to its platform for trading.
- Blockchain startup Adhara has secured $15 million in new funding from Consensys, the ethereum design studio. Good news for its all-star team of former banking innovators.
- Sony has developed a new blockchain-based digital rights management system that may see commercial rollout.
Late Confirmation is a CoinDesk production made in collaboration with The Podglomerate.
For more information, visit www.CoinDesk.com