Gary Gensler’s confirmation hearing and Warren’s appearance on cable financial news give us a preview of crypto’s place in a new political landscape.
Today on the Brief:
- PayPal acquiring Curv for $500 million?
- Traditional markets are very confused
- Portnoy launches Buzz exchange-traded fund
Our main discussion: NLW looks at the emerging political landscape for crypto in the U.S. Specifically, he examines:
- Gary Gensler’s hearing before the Senate Banking Committee on his nomination to head the SEC
- Elizabeth Warren’s comments (or non-comments) about bitcoin on cable TV
Image credit: Greg Nash/Getty Images News