- Crypto exchange Coinbase announced support for the Circle-issued stablecoin Tuesday.
- The newest commissioner with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission met with representatives from money manager VanEck and blockchain startup SolidX earlier this month to discuss a bitcoin-based exchange-traded fund (ETF).
- A decade after launching its first Android device, global consumer tech giant HTC is officially releasing its first blockchain-enabled phone.
- Months after its debut, the cryptocurrency being launched by the estate of the late Wu-Tang Clan member Ol' Dirty Bastard (ODB) is moving ahead – starting with a public pre-sale that begins this week.
- Elon Musk, the founder of SpaceX and Tesla, published a mysterious tweet on Monday about bitcoin that's whipping up speculation across social media and the cryptocurrency community that it may be more than just a joke.
Late Confirmation is a CoinDesk production.