Bitcoin’s price has cratered, but it’s nothing compared to the broader market havoc. From the Coronavirus scare to an oil price war, a confluence of factors is aligning to make it a very rough Monday.
On this episode of The Breakdown, @nlw is joined by Delphi Digital’s Kevin Kelly to discuss:
- Why the stock market is just catching up to what the bond markets have been saying
- Why the bond markets have been a better reflection of potential economic pain
- Why we need to pay attention to what happens in the credit markets
- The role of the oil price war in today’s market drop
- What the declining bitcoin price means for the safe haven and uncorrelated asset narratives
- Which assets are actually acting like safe havens