As we wrap up another crazy week - 6.6m more jobless claims, $2.3T more in stimulus - this episode offers a few key themes and questions for bitcoiners and the crypto-minded to think about over the long Easter weekend:
- Crypto-dollarization: why money is pouring into USD stablecoins and how it could create a future onramp to bitcoin
- ‘Quantitative Tightening’: why a new brand for the bitcoin halving could help us better capture a unique narrative moment
- What it takes to get the economy back to work: beyong the political hemming and hawking, how can we force the real, nuanced conversation of turning the economy back on?
- What it takes to rebuild as a Resilience Economy - and how can bottoms-up networks get started now?
- Moments of transition are moments of leverage: what opportunities can each of us take advantage of?