Despite the stock market returning to all-time highs, many can’t shake the feeling that all is not well in the economy.
Today on The Breakdown’s Weekly Recap:
- People aren’t buying “the Great American Recovery”
- Let’s stop considering the economy as one thing
- Dave Portnoy doesn’t care about your principles
- DeFi is the Wild West and saved only by the fact that no normie understands what the hell is going on
- Bitcoin is being compared to the dollar not stocks and that’s serious progress
This week on The Breakdown: