Some of the smartest investors in the crypto space share how they think the larger macro context is shaping interest in bitcoin and digital assets.
Today on the Brief:
- New Federal Reserve research suggests reaction to Facebook’s Libra basket approach was overblown
- Italian Banking Association pushing to test a digital euro
- U.S. housing has worst month since 2010
Our main conversation:
Earlier this month, Messari hosted the Mainnet virtual summit. At that event, NLW moderated a session called “Macro Investors Sound Off!” featuring BlockTower Capital’s Ari Paul, Blockchain Capital’s Spencer Bogart and Arca’s David Nage.
The discussion included:
- The evolution of the Fed put and how it shapes the markets
- How the collision of Bitcoin’s halving and the Fed’s reaction to COVID-19 created a powerful narrative moment
- Why the Money Printer Go BRR meme was so effective
- Why the Paul Tudor Jones letter was hugely influential within Family Offices
- Why these investors expect to see some significant announcements around bitcoin exposure from traditional investors in the months to come
Find our guests online: