The economic outlook is grim. The jobless claims keep piling up and even the most intransigent states are shutting down business. There isn’t - yet - a realistic plan - for returning to any sort of economic normalcy.
Yet in this bleak view, there are a handful of crypto indicators that suggest for cautious optimism. In this episode, @NLW discusses:
- The crypto community’s volatility resilience
- A significant uptick in Stablecoin issuance
- Proof that bitcoiners have been buying the dip
- Evidence that new audiences are finding their way to bitcoin (and perhaps with a sound money narrative in mind)
- Binance’s acquisition of CMC and the power of M&A signals