- Cryptocurrency exchange Bitstamp has been acquired by NXMH, an investment firm based in Belgium and owned by South Korean conglomerate NXC
- The Korean government made waves last year when it moved to ban initial coin offerings from taking place in the country.
- Blockchain payments startup Ripple Labs has hired former Google executive Amir Sarhangi as its vice president of products.
- After nearly two weeks stagnating at around $6,400, bitcoin has finally made a move – to the downside.
- Cryptography startup StarkWare just closed a $30 million equity funding round led by Paradigm and featuring a number of other major investors, according to an announcement made Monday.
Late Confirmation is a CoinDesk production.
For more information, visit www.CoinDesk.com