- A critical exploit originally found in bitcoin’s code was patched last month before criminals could act on it. But it now appears there were some victims.
- IBM claims to have found a way to reduce the energy consumption needed on proof-of-work blockchains.
- This week RIpple was out in full force at its Swell conference.
- Crypto exchange Gemini announced that from now on the digital assets it holds in custody will be covered by the insurance company Aon.
- A new Congressional bill dubbed Blockchain Promotion Act of 2018 was recently introduced to the U.S. House of Representatives.
Host Pete Rizzo has the latest.
Late Confirmation is a CoinDesk production made in collaboration with The Podglomerate.
For more information, visit www.CoinDesk.com