A recap of 5+ insanely bullish stories that got buried in the bitcoin price action.
With so much focus on bitcoin’s record-setting price run, a number of huge (and hugely bullish) stories have gotten comparatively short shrift. In this episode, NLW looks at:
- Ruffer LLP’s $744 million bitcoin buy
- Hedge Funder Alan Howard and One River’s $1 billion digital assets bet
- Northern Trust getting into crypto custody
- Guggenheim Partners’ CIO calling for $400,000 BTC
- CoinDesk sister company Grayscale as the fastest-growing asset manager in history?
See also: Coinbase Files for IPO
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups. As part of their compensation, certain CoinDesk employees, including editorial employees, may receive exposure to DCG equity in the form of stock appreciation rights, which vest over a multi-year period. CoinDesk journalists are not allowed to purchase stock outright in DCG.