Senior Sales Director
We are the number one media player in the hypergrowth world of blockchain & digital assets. We are looking for a supreme relationship builder to help build revenue across both traditional clients and start-ups. Our ideal candidate knows how to close sales, build partnerships, sponsorships and direct deals across a wide array of B2B players such as consultants, large tech firms, mid-market, and large enterprise, but also knows how to work with start-ups. We derive our revenue from events and digital advertising.
Top Reasons to Work for CoinDesk:
- We are the #1 media player dedicated to blockchain
- We have seen unprecedented growth
- Lots of opportunities to work with expanding budgets
- Opportunity to heavily influence the direction of the company
- Proven success selling to firms such as large banks, consultants, large tech firms and enterprise
- Knowledge of working with hyper growth start-ups
- Experience building both direct deals and strategic partnerships
- Interest or experience with blockchain/digital currency
- Track record of exceeding revenue goals
- Ability to work cross-team with events, marketing, and editorial
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- This is a young growth company. The winning candidate will need to be able to communicate across the team effectively.
- The candidate must be a self-starter who can manage their own progress and communicate what else the company should do to support that progress.
- Passion for the blockchain space, we eat, sleep, and breathe everything Blockchain here at CoinDesk!
- Sociability, we are a close-knit team here that takes huge pride in the culture we have created so far.
CoinDesk is the #1 media company in Blockchain and Digital Currencies. We are rapidly growing through our media brand, events, and emerging information services business. We are looking for team members who both excel in their roles and help provide direction and input into where the company is heading. We are not looking for someone who only wants a list of tasks handed to them, but those who are passionate about our space and achieving success.
Your day to day responsibilities would be that of a Senior Sales Director. You will help build relationships with senior P&L owners and marketing heads at major consultants, legal, tech, enterprise, and blockchain companies. Your aim will be to close event sponsorships sales as well as partner with our clients around thought leaderships and business development to help achieve their goals.
You will work closely with our events and marketing team and often directly with our CEO. You will also work with our research and editorial teams.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further review and we will be in touch. We look forward to speaking with you.