What Is Consensus: Distributed?
These urgent questions have never been more important and Consensus: Distributed is where they will be answered. Tune in for dozens of sessions across multiple tracks and days to better understand what the future might look like, especially in a post-COVID-19 era. It’s the same great content you’ve come to expect from Consensus, but virtual.
Reasons to attend
- It’s Free - and you can participate from the convenience and safety of your home!
- Amazing Speakers - five days of content with leading speakers from around the world.
- Live, Interactive Keynotes - including Q&A’s & presentations from key influencers in crypto, blockchain, government, academia and entertainment.
- Unparalleled Networking - connect with other attendees, speakers and sponsors with 1:1 video or chat.
- Hands on Workshops - valuable technical instruction within our new Unlocked track.
- Foundation Updates - hear from 10+ protocols in our new Foundations track.
- Aaron Stanley
Live Journalism Editor
- Aaron Wright
Co-founder, CEO of OpenLaw
- Adam Back
- Adam Caplan
SVP, Emerging Technology
- Adam White
- Aidan Hyman
Co-Founder & CEO
- Ajit Tripathi
- Alan Cohn
Steptoe & Johnson
Partner, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
- Alex Adelman
CEO and Co-Founder
New York Blockchain Week Campaign
Unity. It is what we need right now. Even though we are apart at home, we're more resilient together during this time of need. CoinDesk is proud to stand in solidarity with the Ethereal Summit, Gitcoin, and The Giving Block in response to the COVID-19 global pandemic. As a collective unit, we are looking to raise $100,000 so donate with your dollars today and click the link below and help support a good cause with us! As we continue to do what we can to help, we want you to stay safe, strong, and unified in the face of this uncertainty.
To energize the charity drive, eight musicians are donating exclusive musical performances and engaging in conversations for a special music show at 5 pm Eastern on the “CoinDesk TV” track of Consensus: Distributed. Artists participating in the “It’s 5 pm Somewhere Happy Hour,” include Akon, Jimmy Levy, Haley Smalls, Skip Marley, Stephan Jenkins, Muthoni Drummer Queen, Scott Page, and Gifted Johnson. Throughout the show, which will include conversations about blockchain technology and the arts, and musicians’ shift to virtual events, Mr. Star City, an interpretative artist, will paint a piece inspired by the discussion and then auction it, with the proceeds going to the charity effort.
CoinDesk’s wallet aims to be a platform for our sponsors and partners to share giveaways, deals and access with our audience. Coindesk’s non-custodial Web3 wallet allows you to send, receive, trade or hold collectibles as well as several cryptocurrencies.