1. Download the Mobile App
Download the Consensus mobile app to build your own agenda and network with other registered attendees:
2. Join the Community
3. Start Scheduling Meetings
Once you’ve downloaded the mobile app, you can start scheduling meetings with other attendees and sponsors. In the app, click the Community tab. This includes every individual that is attending. You can then send attendees messages or mark them as leads so you can try and reach out to them while at Consensus.
4. Plan Out Your Time
Go to the agenda tab on the Mobile App and select the individual sessions that you are most interested in. Then click Add. This will put the session onto your own, personal agenda.
We’re at the Marriott Marquis this year on Floors 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7. To maximize your time, get an idea where all sponsors will be exhibiting and where their meeting rooms are.
- Floor 3: Onsite Registration & Badge Pick-Up
- Floor 4: Private Meeting Rooms, Exhibitors & CoinDesk Show Office
- Floor 5: Concurrent Sessions, Private Meeting Rooms, Exhibitors, and Wednesday Workshops
- Floor 6: Keynotes, Private Meeting Rooms, Exhibitors, and Lunch
- Floor 7: Monday/Tuesday Workshops, Roundtables, Private Meeting Rooms, Exhibitors, and Attendee Lounge
5. Have Fun
Consensus 2017 is going to be the best blockchain event the world has ever seen. You’re going to learn more in 2.5 days than you thought possible. But you’re also going to have an amazing time and meet incredible people. Be sure to have fun!