Win $10k for Your Startup
Building the next big thing in blockchain tech?
Apply to pitch at our second annual “Proof-of-Work” competition:
Applications are now closed.
Your team could take home up to $10k in no-strings-attached prize funding — not to mention the admiration of hundreds of potential investors, partners, and customers in attendance (or even, like last year’s finalist Lawnmower, an acquisition by CoinDesk!)
We’re looking for the scrappy teams who are building the next big thing in Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other blockchain tech. To win, you’ll need to wow our judges panel of professional investors.
So whether you are working on a smart contract application, a bitcoin payment service, enterprise infrastructure, or something else entirely, we encourage you to submit an application. The only requirements are that applicants have a working prototype of their product and have received less than $250k in total funding to date.
Our five finalists will receive:
- Complimentary registration for two members of each team that makes the finals
- Five minutes of presentation time in front of hundreds of potential investors, partners, and customers
- Q&A and feedback from our world-class judges panel of professional investors
- Up to $10k of no-strings-attached prize money for winning team(s)
- Recognition on CoinDesk.com as a finalist in our Proof-of-Work Competition
Submissions will be reviewed as they are received.
Our deadline for applications is March 31st, and finalists will be notified of their acceptance by April 25th.
Finalist presentations will take place at Consensus 2017 in New York City during the morning of Tuesday, May 23rd, with the winners announced during the closing session later that evening.
Looking for inspiration? Read more about the last year’s winner, Colony:
The Proof-of-Work Competition is sponsored by:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.