The best Sundays are for long reads and deep conversations. Today we’re asking: how can public blockchains have privacy?
More ways to Listen or Subscribe.
On today’s show:
- Obscuring origins and game theory security
- Breaking links with lightning and other layer-2s
- Adversarial relationships are economic in nature
- Attacks in theory vs. practice
- Security through obscurity?
- Researchers, cryptographers and state level actors
- and more...
Let’s Talk Bitcoin! is a long-running independent podcast on the ideas, people and projects powering the cryptocurrency narrative. On this show, we basically talk about everything other than the price.
Since we started this conversation in early 2013, a whole world of blockchains and tokens has sprung up alongside bitcoin, and we talk about those too as real-world events help us see what’s real and what’s just clever marketing.
Visit LTBShow.com for all 419 of our past episodes or to subscribe directly to the Let’s Talk Bitcoin! show.
Episode 420 (How can public blockchains have privacy) Credits: