Distributed ledger technology firm Digital Asset Holdings (DAH) has hired eight new employees.
At the top of the list is the firm’s addition of Carol Mathis as its new CFO. Mathis joins the company from RBS Corporate and Institutional Bank, where she worked from three years as chief operating officer.
Other hires include:
- Business development director Andrew Pisano
- Chief human resources officer Josh Varsano
- Director of finance and operations Emnet Rios
- Head of Europe Gavin Wells
- Head of delivery Gordon Weir
- Product manager Kelly Mathieson
- Strategic advisor Martin Korbmacher.
The new hires come on the heels of the opening of an office in London in January. To date, DAH has raised more than $60m venture capital and announced key partnerships with existing financial firms including the Australian Securities Exchange and the DTCC.
Mathis, Varsano, Mathieson, Pisano and Rios are based in New York, while Wells and Weir are based in London. Korbmacher will be based in Frankfurt.
CEO of Digital Asset, Blythe Masters, said in a statement:
“We are privileged to tap into the expertise of these world-class leaders with deep expertise and proven track records in the specific areas that will be critical to accelerating our efforts to the benefit of our customers.”
Image via Shutterstock