Todays top stories:
- Bitcoin Eyes $8.8K After Largely Erasing Last Week's Dip
- Former Employees Sue Justin Sun and TRON Foundation, Alleging Workplace Hostilities
- Bad Actors Rent Hashing Power to Hit Bitcoin Gold With New 51% Attacks
- WEF Launches Global Consortium for Crypto Governance
- Bitcoin's Halving Captures Growing Interest – Among Google Searchers
Whether you’re a first-time listener or you’ve heard every episode, we’d like to know what you think about the show. What do you like? What don’t you like? What do you think we’ve totally missed but should be talking about every day or at least every week?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts, complaints, lavish praise or any other comments.
Disclosure Read More
The leader in blockchain news, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.