More ways to listen or subscribe:
Today's crypto news roundup:
- Bitcoin price appears trapped in a range between roughly $8,500 and $8,800,
- Vodafone is the latest big partner to redirect efforts away from Facebook's proposed Libra project.
- The Blockchain Association files a brief in support of embattled Telegram as it faces off against the SEC.
- More allegations of fraud and enforcement action from the SEC, this time focused on Opporty International.
- Square is building a new set of solutions to make it easier to integrate bitcoin and lightning network payments.
- Taiwanese startup Numbers took an investment from Binance.
- Big Tech and Big Finance join with Hyperledger to form the "Hyperledger Climate Action and Accounting Special Interest Group."
Disclosure Read More
The leader in blockchain news, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.