- According to a statement shared on Twitter, Finblox has made the changes as it evaluates the impact of Three Arrow Capital's reported issues.
- It was reported on Wednesday that Three Arrows Capital is facing possible insolvency after incurring at least $400 million in liquidations.
- "We have been cooperating with over eight partners and protocols, including Three Arrows Capital, to generate yields and spread the risk as evenly as possible," the Finblox statement read.
- "Finblox will do everything in its power to protect users' funds and reinstate our services in full," it added.
- The Finblox website states that it offers "peace of mind with $45M insurance on assets."
- Rival interest-earning platform Celsius recently paused withdrawals, citing extreme market conditions.
Read more about
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups. As part of their compensation, certain CoinDesk employees, including editorial employees, may receive exposure to DCG equity in the form of stock appreciation rights, which vest over a multi-year period. CoinDesk journalists are not allowed to purchase stock outright in DCG.