- The company purchased 352 Antminers s19 Pro, one of Bitmain’s latest models, through its subsidiary Arcane Green Data Services.
- The batch’s total computing power is 38,720 Th/s, and will be operational during Q3 of this year. Company CEO Torbjørn Bull Jenssen expects the batch to bring in around SEK 3.5 million (US$407,000) of revenue per month, he said in the statement.
- Arcane Crypto will have enough hosting facilities to double its mining capacity in Q1 2022, and is exploring ways to expand its hosting capacity even further,
- Despite a rise in difficulty adjustment yesterday, mining revenues are expected to keep increasing.
- Arcane Crypto listed on Sweden’s Nasdaq First North stock exchange through a reverse takeover in February.
The leader in news and information on cryptocurrency, digital assets and the future of money, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.