Building the next big blockchain tech company?
Pitch at our first-ever Proof-of-Work Competition at Consensus 2016. Your team could take home up to $10,000 in no-strings-attached prize funding — not to mention the admiration of hundreds of potential investors, partners and customers in attendance.
We’re looking for the scrappy teams that are building the next big thing in bitcoin, Ethereum or broader blockchain technology. Whether you are working on a smart contract application, a bitcoin payment service, enterprise infrastructure or something else entirely, we encourage you to submit an application.
The only requirements are that applicants have a working prototype of their technology and have received less than $250,000 in venture funding to date.
To win, you’ll need to wow our judges panel of professional investors.
Our five finalists will also receive:
- Complimentary Consensus 2016 registration for up to 2 team members
- Five minutes of presentation time in front of Consensus 2016 attendees
- Q&A and feedback from our world-class judges panel
- Recognition on CoinDesk.com as a finalist in our Proof-of-Work Competition
Dates to remember:
- Our deadline for applications is March 31st.
- Finalists will be notified of their acceptance by April 8th.
- Finalist presentations will take place at Consensus 2016 during the morning of Tuesday, May 3rd, with the winners announced later that evening.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Submissions will be reviewed as they are received.
Presentation image via Shutterstock
Disclosure Read More
The leader in blockchain news, CoinDesk is a media outlet that strives for the highest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. CoinDesk is an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which invests in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.