Introducing CoinDesk PR
CoinDesk has set the standard as the number-one news and information site in the cryptocurrency space.
Now we're giving you the opportunity to reach our influential audience of bitcoin enthusiasts, digital currency professionals, early tech adopters, high net-worth investors and mainstream journalists with our press release service.
Whether you're a bitcoin business, digital currency community group, FinTech company or payments firm, CoinDesk PR gives you the opportunity to spread the word about your latest product launch, milestone or business development to our growing audience and beyond.
Standard Press Release = $249
Ensure your message appears on CoinDesk and is discoverable by search engines.
- The latest releases will be shown in the site's sidebar, including on the homepage and alongside news articles.
- Release shared via our daily email newsletter, which is sent to over 30,000+ subscribers each day.
- Search Engine Visibility – Ensures releases are discoverable via Bing, Google, and major search engines.
- Social Sharing Tools – Encourages readers to spread the word on Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Twitter.
- Twitter – Reaches 100,000+ followers on-the-go through our @CoinDesk Twitter account.
- Other Social Reach - All releases are shared to our LinkedIn and Google+ accounts.
- One nofollow external link is included (in line with Google guidelines).
- The release can be scheduled for a future date.
- Can use bitcoin or USD (credit card) to pay.
How it works
- Visit the press release submission page and fill in the relevant fields.
- The total amount payable will be shown at the bottom of the page.
- Submit your release.
- A member of the CoinDesk team will review your submission.
- If approved, you will be sent an invoice via email, which can be paid in USD or BTC.
- CoinDesk will email you if your release is declined.
- Once the invoice is paid (payment in bitcoin is also accepted), CoinDesk will publish your release at your specified time.
For the release to be accepted, you'll have to make sure you adhere to our T&C's. If you are unfamiliar with how to format a press release, please read this guide before making a submission. Also, worth reading, are these excellent PR tips. Incorrectly formatted press releases may be rejected.
*If you would like your release to be published within 48 hours’ time, please contact [email protected] and our team will try to accommodate your request, although we cannot guarantee being able to do so. Please note that CoinDesk PR office hours are 09:00 – 18:00 EST, Monday - Friday. Publication may be dependent upon the speed of payment.