CoinDesk is seeking paid part– or full-time time interns to support our growing Editorial team. This position is based in New York City and is available immediately.
The world of finance and banking is being reimagined.
Armed with new technologies, a wave of innovators is seeking to reshape how the world manages its money – increasing financial inclusion and undoing the damage done in the 2008 financial crisis.
At CoinDesk, it’s our job to cover the story.
The content and events leader for all things ‘bitcoin’ and ‘blockchain’, CoinDesk is poised to become a substantial editorial voice as our industry grows.
With events brands attracting major corporate sponsors, and our work cited in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Christian Science Monitor and more, CoinDesk is an active environment for anyone who wants to play a leading role in building a vital brand.
- Communications: Excellent phone/verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for our work: You must have an interest in journalism, be up-to-date on media trends and have a passion for staying up to date in what’s trending in media.
- Work Independently: Able to prioritize, organize, and manage deliverables but work in a supportive environment.
- Ability to write copy quickly and take constructive criticism
- Expertise in crafting stories across media platforms (web, social, new mediums)
Should I Apply?
The position is ideal for recent college graduates, current graduate students or enrolled undergraduates who want a hands-on, real-world writing experience for an engaged audience.
Since 2013, CoinDesk has been the leader in blockchain news.
Through our independent journalism and monthly research reports, we cover the key trends, technologies, companies and people that matter in bitcoin, ethereum and other blockchain tech communities. We also host must-attend events, such as Consensus, CoinDesk's annual blockchain summit, which has become the industry’s largest annual event for experts and leaders from the startup, investment, financial services, and policy communities.
Please send resumes and cover letters to Dasha Sukovatitsyn ([email protected]).